Tuesday 7 October 2008

One of those days(2)

Yesterday it was the curse of the runner runner flush and losing every coin flip, today its the curse of KQ and losing every coin flip. Must have lost 6 times on the bubble today with all money in ahead, I know its still a flip, but (apart from one time where I bluffed into KK, after he beat my AA with KQ the hand before) I was always ahead and wouldve been nice to win one as the games I've played today have quite juicy top heavy prize pools. I was looking at some old stats as well, and the hand I've lost the most with is KQ.. guess its just there to curse me! Will post some specific hands if I work out how to use the tracker properly.

I'm also a bit behind track with how many hours I intended to play, had to have two full days off after I stupidly got locked out of my account. Will post a graph tomorrow regardless of how good or bad the outcome looks.

I've finally cashed in a multi on iPoker as well, a whole $2.56.. onwards and upwards!

No comments: