Friday 3 October 2008

Genesis..

Well not the actual start, but the start of this blog. I have been with Bad beat for two months, and with Mansion pokers change to the iPoker network I feel that it is a good time for me to start fresh with poker. I predominantly play $20 STT's and multi tables around that region, and occasionally cash but no larger than $1/$2 and depending on my bank roll.

I have set myself a target of $4000 for the month of October, I normally don't like setting targets but have done so in the past and have in most cases met my target. It is different now as I don't have a set bank roll to play with, instead a daily allowance so it will take some time to adjust to what levels I can comfortably play and hopefully this blog will allow you and me to track what I am doing and hopefully set myself a routine which I am comfortable at and that actually works.

I will be posting graphs and stats from Poker tracker and certain hands for analysis, any feedback will be more than welcome.

Jon

No comments: