Friday 3 October 2008

Mansion MCP's

With the change to the iPoker network the loyalty points system for Mansion seems a lot clearer (still no where clear as I would like, but who ever does fully understand them)

The general scheme seems to be 20 bonus points per $1 raked. I am currently on the Pro level which requires 8,000 bonus points per month (around $14 rake per day which is 7 STT's which I can normally complete in about an hours play)

the next level is 20,000 points ($34 rake per day or 17 STT's a day) this is the level I would like to be attaining anyway, it is probably a bit ahead of my bankroll constraints at the moment, but the rewards for reaching this level are much higher. I know I shouldnt be aiming to hit a certain level on bonuses alone, but If I am winning and attaining this target it should allow me to increase my daily starting limit and become an official traider with badbeat rather than a trainee traider, and also allow rake back to start.

$34 rake back per day is about £150 rake back a month(at 30% before site costs etc) which would be a handy bonus, especially as I should imagine I will hit close to $80 in rake on good days when I am running hot.

They also have bonus "boost" levels, If I hit 20,000 points in one month I can request a 50,000 points boost, but if I can maintain the same level for 3 months or 6 months the boost can me much higher (up to 440,000 points) so I am unsure what approach to take to this. I wouldn't mind an ipod touch and they are about 180k points of which I am about 23k cleared so far.

Mansion are currently running a $200,000 cash giveaway depending on points collected, I need another 4000 points to be guarenteed $100 in bonuses and possibly more which is money for nothing!

Only another 4.98 million points to get and then I can play the Foxwoods classics in Apr!

No comments: